📢SP500 News (Time Zone:UTC+9)
📕09-19 19:32 S&P 500: October Weakness Before The Year-End Run? | investing ．．． – Investing．com
📕09-19 18:10 History Says the S&P 500 Could Rise Higher This Year: 2 Timely Growth Stocks to Buy Now and Hold Forever – The Motley Fool
📕09-19 18:03 Arete Wealth Advisors LLC Acquires Stake in Global X S&P 500 ．．． – Best Stocks
📕09-19 17:00 U．s． S&P 500 E-Mini Futures Up 0．08%, Nasdaq Futures Up 0．07 ．．． – Marketscreener．com
📕09-19 17:00 S&P 500 Under Pressure ahead of Federal Reserve Meeting – Action Forex
📕09-19 16:44 China’s economic recovery impact on S&P 500 limited, investors ．．． – Investing．com UK
📕09-19 16:41 Satrix S&P 500 ETF Issues Additional Securities -September 19 ．．． – Marketscreener．com
📕09-19 14:00 Defiance Launches $JEPY, the Only ETF to Utilize Daily Options ．．． – Business Wire
📕09-19 08:15 S&P 500 Sits Around Looking For Direction – Seeking Alpha
📕09-19 06:03 How Much $10000 Invested In Nvidia Stock A Year Ago Is Worth Now – Investor’s Business Daily
Advantages of NASDAQ
NASDAQ, the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, is one of the major stock exchanges in the United States, renowned for its focus on technology and innovation. Here are some of the key advantages of NASDAQ:
- Technology-Centric Market: NASDAQ is primarily known for its tech-heavy listings. It provides a platform for technology companies, both large and small, to access capital markets effectively.
- Electronic Trading: NASDAQ pioneered electronic trading, enabling rapid and efficient transactions. This electronic platform ensures real-time pricing and liquidity for traders.
- Lower Transaction Costs: NASDAQ typically offers lower transaction fees compared to other exchanges, which can be advantageous for investors looking to minimize costs.
- Market Innovation: NASDAQ has a history of innovation, introducing new financial products and services, which can benefit both investors and listed companies.
Disadvantages of NASDAQ
While NASDAQ offers numerous benefits, it also comes with certain drawbacks that investors should consider:
- Volatility: NASDAQ's focus on technology stocks often leads to greater price volatility. This can result in rapid and substantial price fluctuations, posing risks for investors.
- Higher Risk: Many companies listed on NASDAQ are startups or growth-stage firms. These companies may have less stable financials and governance structures, increasing investment risk.
- Complexity for Retail Investors: NASDAQ's emphasis on technology and non-traditional companies can make it complex and less intuitive for retail investors, especially those more familiar with traditional industries.
- Market Timing: NASDAQ's trading hours may not align with the schedules of all investors. This can result in missed opportunities or after-hours trading, which carries its own set of risks.
Stock Market CRASH: A Massive Breakout Will Happen This Week on Both The S&P 500 & NASDAQ 100